June 19 – August 11
2017 Registration Now Open!
- Mon – Fri: 9:00 am – 12:00 pm: $165/ full week or $40/daily rate
- Mon – Fri: 9:00 am – 2:30 pm: $205/full week or $50/daily rate
- Mon – Fri: 9:00 am – 4:30 pm: $245/full week or $60/daily rate
- Early drop off (as early as 8:00): add $25 a week or $7.00 per day
- Summer Registration Fee, non-refundable: $100
- Would you like your child to learn Spanish in a fun, exciting and laid back environment?
- Do it at Mi Sol, one week at a time!
- Spanish All Day, All The Time!
Fun Summer Camp Activities
- Snow-cone and Bubble Days
- Around the World Days
- Splish-Splash Days
- Cinema Days
- Science and Gardening Days
- Arts and Crafts
- Animal Visiting Days
- Face Painting Days
- Baking/Cooking Days
Summer Bridge Weeks
(June 26, July 17, Aug. 7) The Bridge Program objective is to maintain and uphold Mi Sol’s tradition of excellence in education. Bridge weeks are designed to do away with the summer slide and decrease the student readjustment concerns of the Fall. Each child is uniquely challenged in a fun environment over the three week bridge schedule Students will accelerate or strengthen skills in preparation for the new year. Bridge weeks give our students an edge on concentration and focusing issues that cut into learning time during the first two months of the school year.